New Level - Production Line (Advanced)

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Production Line (Advanced)

Post by kaz67 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:58 pm

This uses the ever popular "brick" texture, you may already have it.

Got carried away in the editor tonight - will get cracking on solving some tomorra :wink:

Have fun

Kazza :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:20 am

Bloody Hockeysticks. :evil: That took me about ten minutes on each part trying to get it figured out on exactly how to get the job done. Then after I had gotten all the coins, Loof stood at the last trampoline and conveyor trying to find the exit. :evil: That was a well thought out level! Thanks for a smashing good time! :D :D
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:21 am

That green button gave me fits! But, I took my medication and now I'm peachy keen! Another excellent level from the Kaz!
Loirae
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:44 am

:D :D :D Dangy! You have given the forum some humdingers today, and this one was a real gem of a "Production Line" I had the most trouble with the boulder gen and staying out of the way of its line producing boulders, In other words< I kept getting bouldered to smithereens, :shock: Brilliant fun Kaz, Thanks. :D :D :D
Keeks
andromeda7474
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by andromeda7474 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:41 am

am getting stuck on the red button! help! :oops:
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:36 am

Hint for Red Button :-
Follow both boulders and stand on them, as soon as there is a bridge to the red button, go and stand on it. (It's quick, best to just hold the down cursor til you're there)
As each boulder lands on front of you, push it north to fill the canal, on the last one, step onto the bridge tile to the left.
Push the final boulder to the right, step north and wait for it to come back, then push it onto the red button
Voila ... Hope you'll try again

GL

Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:01 pm

This one needed good teamwork - the boys did me proud Image although it did take me many, many tries :twisted:

Looked great and was loads of fun too - thanks mate :P
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:49 pm

I should have gone out shopping but I had a look at this one and I was hooked! :roll: :lol: :roll:

This is an absolutely wonderful level from start to finish. Did it over and over, gradually putting it all together, only to find I couldn't exit. Eventually found the spectacular way out for Stinky and Loof.

Ace fun Kazbah! :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:59 pm

Tried this one a gazillion times last night and couldn't even get out of the first section. Actually, I couldn't figure out any levels last night! :oops: Anyway I had another go at it today and it took a long time in each part but the guys finally crawled to the exit! This was one tough level for me to get through! Thanks for a brain painer, Kaz!
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:56 am

I've had a couple of pm's re: the green button .. this should help you with that bit :wink:
The first 2 occassions the wooden box generator activates, Stinky must be stood on the large green cross to get boxes into the puddles marked by green blobs (some teamwork required at the central bridge tiles - someone must stand on them first)

The 3rd time - Stinky must be stood on the pale blue cross allowing him to push one box onto the yellow button. Now either character can push the last wooden box down following the red arrow.

Using teamwork again, push that box up towards the kabooms as per the 3 red arrows.

Then, a character must jump on the trampolines following the yellow arrows. There is one on the edge of the level, bottom left, but you can't see it.

This will allow them to push the box onto the green button. Now both characters can head towards the red button area.
GL

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:40 pm

Thanks for the green button spoiler, Kazzie. Believe it or not I tried that jump sequence on the tramps but didn't move the old fingers fast enough to take Loofie back up to the grey teleporter & the poor guy kept crashing.
Terrific level :!: :!:

Now off to try your new ones........
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:08 pm

Honestly I did this without the spoilers!!

This was a first class stinker. The green button had me for awhile, too. Very clever, I must say, and an element that hasn't been used in awhile. Very good! Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

production line

Post by ohbehave » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:15 pm

yip, yip, yipeeeeeeeee...days later, i finally got this one kazzie...thanks for the spoiler, cause thats where i was stuck..decided to give this another go this morning..made thru all that part and got over to the other side and made it thru that, only to discover, what the heck...how do i get to the exit..then loofy made it and stinky was stuck..so i sat here and pondered on the conveyor, realizing that had to be for something..awwwwwwwe, stinky finally got homeImage...this definately was a real stinker thiner, brain bashing level, but fun... :) :) :) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
~&#9829;Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..&#9829;~
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:05 pm

My Goodness! What a piece of work this was! Took ages to figure out each part (without spoilers, I might add).

Fabulous fun, got killed many, many times but finally made it!

Thanks,
bob
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Production Line

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:51 pm

Nope, wasn't gonna peak at any hints but was determined to finish this gem of a level all by lonesome and wow, what a humdinger this one was. Finally after several days :shock: :shock: found my way to the finish line. :D :D :D
Cathy
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm

Great stuff. Needed years to get the green button covered and even longer to find a way to the exit. Tricky little devil, you :twisted:
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 am

Great level, very precise - Thanks!