Goodbye. And trust me, I won't be coming back.

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sun May 06, 2012 1:09 pm

yot yot5 wrote:If you think the forum is dying, then maybe you could stay and help it survive? Leaving the forum won't make anyone join the WA or RTW team because you won't be there telling them to do so
Agreed with you.

Also,leave the forum just of thinking that everyone hate you and don't care about you is a stupid thing,seriously.

About your problem,i can't help you.you must help your self as Emerald141 said.

Evil Toaster,a game maker game.everybody care about it,right?because it's a GAME,and the GAMES should be fun.like Wonderland,when you started play it,aren't you felt that you can't stop playing?same as Evil Toaster,you feel that you can't stop playing it.

BTW,why do you make a lots of GM games?don't you think that the users
will like it more than wonderland?and then,wonderland will be forget. :cry:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
eee226
Rainbow Star

Post by eee226 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:57 pm

kidkidaaa1 wrote:This is happening again,you say that you won't come back but then after few days you will creat a new topic(I'm BACK).

Seriously,what kind of those people are? :roll:

Let's say that this actived users in that furom are 20:
789but587,Amnon,Chip,Emerald141,MyNameIsKooky,yotyot5,
LittleZbot,epicdude15,Qloof234,DEEMAN223344,VirtLands,StinkerSquad01,
ab-47,Sammy_P,boywhoflies,Technos72,Dark Drago,Nobody,me and you.
let's use math:
789but587,Amnon,Chip,VirtLands,and me.are care about RTW levels.
5/20 from the user are care about RTW.(1/4)
yot yot5,epicdude,LittleZbot,Emerald141,Dark Drago.are care about WA.
5/20 from the user are care about WA.(1/4)
The other users are care about off topic.(the half)
1/2 are care about wonderland and 1/2 are care about off-topic. :roll:

About delete off-topic,no.the half of this forum will leave.
and you want the best to the forum,right? :wink:

Uh,if you want to be the most of the forum people care abuot wonderland,
why don't you and your brother make more RTW levels and more WA adventures? :?

If you don't like the PCchat that much,don't visit it,as Qloof234 said.

No Evil Toaster?why,you are one of this game players?why do you want to remove it?

And my last words in that post:
Wonderland is the best game i've played ever,it's fun,interesting,cool,hard and challenging.
but in the last weeks,there wasn't any update in WA3,i'm sure when it released a lots of people will become HAPPY and they will care about it,too.

So tell me,why do you want to leave?
Ya forgot me
sometimes, kiwis have to die
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm

eee226 wrote:
kidkidaaa1 wrote:This is happening again,you say that you won't come back but then after few days you will creat a new topic(I'm BACK).

Seriously,what kind of those people are? :roll:

Let's say that this actived users in that furom are 20:
789but587,Amnon,Chip,Emerald141,MyNameIsKooky,yotyot5,
LittleZbot,epicdude15,Qloof234,DEEMAN223344,VirtLands,StinkerSquad01,
ab-47,Sammy_P,boywhoflies,Technos72,Dark Drago,Nobody,me and you.
let's use math:
789but587,Amnon,Chip,VirtLands,and me.are care about RTW levels.
5/20 from the user are care about RTW.(1/4)
yot yot5,epicdude,LittleZbot,Emerald141,Dark Drago.are care about WA.
5/20 from the user are care about WA.(1/4)
The other users are care about off topic.(the half)
1/2 are care about wonderland and 1/2 are care about off-topic. :roll:

About delete off-topic,no.the half of this forum will leave.
and you want the best to the forum,right? :wink:

Uh,if you want to be the most of the forum people care abuot wonderland,
why don't you and your brother make more RTW levels and more WA adventures? :?

If you don't like the PCchat that much,don't visit it,as Qloof234 said.

No Evil Toaster?why,you are one of this game players?why do you want to remove it?

And my last words in that post:
Wonderland is the best game i've played ever,it's fun,interesting,cool,hard and challenging.
but in the last weeks,there wasn't any update in WA3,i'm sure when it released a lots of people will become HAPPY and they will care about it,too.

So tell me,why do you want to leave?
Ya forgot me
AWWW. :roll:
My level list
Woof Woof
hoomdoom
Rainbow Keeper

Post by hoomdoom » Sun May 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Emerald141 wrote:So, here we are again. A roughly week-long streak of increased immaturity, a good old stereotypical ragequit, a vow never to return, and, inevitably, a tearful apologetic return a few hours/days later.
Do you want him to leave forever?

Now, if he returns, this post will just make him look even worse. :roll:

I'm not trying to say that you should feel sorry for him, just make sure that he has a chance to come back and apologize for his awful behavior if he has the courage and the manliness to do it.

I know this comment will get "yelled" at. Frankly, I really don't care.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:Get your brother off those drugs, Sammy_P.
That's going a bit too far, don't you think?
wrote:So, where are you going to go from here? Are you going to continue on your path of anger and hypocrisy? Or are you going to turn your attitude around and start contributing to the community you've long been leeching off of?
wrote:It may interest you to know that just a few hours ago there was a chat going on in the chatroom that was critiquing you on your arrogance, egomanicalism, hypocrisy, and rudeness. Your brother came on the chat later, and we asked him to relay the message to you to please stop, but according to him, you acted like nothing happened. The first step to rehabilitation is admitting that there is a problem, and that seems to be something you are incapable of doing.
I understand what you are trying to say, but I think Sammy_Bro wanted you guys to turn on him. Do you guys think that maybe nobody replying to this topic would make him apologize more quickly?

It might sound like I am on Sammy_Bro's side, but truthfully, I'm not on anybody's side. I haven't been on the forum in a while due to boredom, but I think that a rage quit from me would be very laughable.

While I say this, however, I think that Sammy_Bro has been a bit mean on a few of the topics as well. Sammy, if you're reading this, don't think that I am saying that you weren't immature.

All in all, I think somewhat less harsh comments, such as the "Get off those drugs" would be better for him, or maybe just nothing at all.

I am going to regret this post 2 minutes later. It is probably the last one I make on this topic (unless I see a reason to post again).
Hoomdoom is my cat's name.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:34 pm

yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:14 pm

It you are seriously DESPERATE to leave the forum, just leave. Don't make a big thing of "I hate all you guys cos you don't like me", becuase nobody ends up any happier or wiser.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sun May 06, 2012 8:17 pm

ab-47 wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:I happen to be a member of the Awesome Hexagon.
I thought TAP were five only, who's the new guy? yotyot? Qloof? who?
Whoever he is, congratulations! :D
Definitely yotyot.
eee226
Rainbow Star

Post by eee226 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Ok I remember Tails wanted to leave because of the off topic I think. I think he could not survive the thought of leaving the forums so he returned. Its the same thing with Sammy_P, they all leave and return...
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Might as well reply, but to be clear, I'm not meaning to come across as angry here - Any hostile tone in my previous posts, I put the blame on me being tired (Insomnia is great) and not thinking.

Anyways.
hoomdoom wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:So, here we are again. A roughly week-long streak of increased immaturity, a good old stereotypical ragequit, a vow never to return, and, inevitably, a tearful apologetic return a few hours/days later.
Do you want him to leave forever?

Now, if he returns, this post will just make him look even worse. :roll:
Well, the thing is, this isn't the first time someone's claimed to be leaving, made a huge post explaining why, and reappeared only shortly after their disappearance. To be honest, I disagree with Emerald posting that, to be honest, but I have to say, I doubt he's going to stay gone for long as well.
hoomdoom wrote:I'm not trying to say that you should feel sorry for him, just make sure that he has a chance to come back and apologize for his awful behavior if he has the courage and the manliness to do it.
He's had plenty of opportunity to apologize and reform, and to be blunt, I haven't seen either of those happen at all. Even in this topic, I just see him claiming that it's everyone else's fault. I'm pretty sure that outside of this topic, I've seen people pick that argument apart as well. The fact that he's still resorting to it is, in my opinion, why some people are irritated by this.
hoomdoom wrote:I know this comment will get "yelled" at. Frankly, I really don't care.

Once again, I don't mean to come across as rude or anything. If I have to, then I will be quite blunt about the point I'm trying to make, but I prefer to approach issues in a more "peaceful" manner (though I've probably failed horribly at that in the past).
hoomdoom wrote:
DEEMAN223344 wrote:Get your brother off those drugs, Sammy_P.
That's going a bit too far, don't you think?
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you there.
hoomdoom wrote:
wrote:So, where are you going to go from here? Are you going to continue on your path of anger and hypocrisy? Or are you going to turn your attitude around and start contributing to the community you've long been leeching off of?
wrote:It may interest you to know that just a few hours ago there was a chat going on in the chatroom that was critiquing you on your arrogance, egomanicalism, hypocrisy, and rudeness. Your brother came on the chat later, and we asked him to relay the message to you to please stop, but according to him, you acted like nothing happened. The first step to rehabilitation is admitting that there is a problem, and that seems to be something you are incapable of doing.
I understand what you are trying to say, but I think Sammy_Bro wanted you guys to turn on him. Do you guys think that maybe nobody replying to this topic would make him apologize more quickly?
If he wanted people to turn on him, then... It worked insofar as people did get annoyed at him, but failed insofar as people can tell quite easily that there's not a whole lot of validity to his claims, to be honest.

Once again, he's had plenty of chances to apologize, but I've never seen him use any of them. Personally, I think that the more people try and get the point across (hopefully in a polite manner) - as they have in this topic - the more likely he is to get it.
hoomdoom wrote:While I say this, however, I think that Sammy_Bro has been a bit mean on a few of the topics as well. Sammy, if you're reading this, don't think that I am saying that you weren't immature.

All in all, I think somewhat less harsh comments, such as the "Get off those drugs" would be better for him, or maybe just nothing at all.
I think not saying anything wouldn't help at all, to be honest. He doesn't seem to be willing to acknowledge how he's offended people at all, in my opinion. If that's the case, I don't really expect him to apologize unless people make it perfectly clear that they aren't happy.

yot yot5 wrote:It you are seriously DESPERATE to leave the forum, just leave. Don't make a big thing of "I hate all you guys cos you don't like me", becuase nobody ends up any happier or wiser.
This is the stance I take. If you're unhappy with other people on the forum, just leave. If you have to post a message about it, just say you're leaving without pointing fingers - It just makes you look immature. If there's a personal reason (i.e. something going on in your family) that means you have to leave, then explaining that works fine.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon May 07, 2012 8:57 am

Qloof234 wrote:This is the stance I take. If you're unhappy with other people on the forum, just leave. If you have to post a message about it, just say you're leaving without pointing fingers - It just makes you look immature. If there's a personal reason (i.e. something going on in your family) that means you have to leave, then explaining that works fine.
Agree with you,Qloof234.
My level list
Woof Woof
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:00 pm

It's been three days since this topic was made now... Do you guys think he actually left?

To be honest, I didn't really believe he'd leave for real, but he hasn't posted anything. I haven't paid attention to the Who Is Online area, so I haven't noticed that, but he might have his status set to Hidden.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:31 pm

R.I.P. Sammy Bro
He was a good stinker
May he find everlasting peace among the realm beyond Wonderland.

:?
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:42 pm

yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:03 pm

yot yot5 wrote:R.I.P. Sammy Bro
He was a good stinker

Ok, he was a bad stinker.
I hope he finds everlasting panic among the realm beyond Wonderland.

AND IS HE RETURNS, HE NEEDS TO HAVE A BIG APOLOGY PLANNED!!!
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Qloof234 wrote:It's been three days since this topic was made now... Do you guys think he actually left?
He has not messed with the forum for the last few days.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Emerald141 wrote:
Qloof234 wrote:To be honest, I disagree with Emerald posting that, to be honest
Honestly? *runs*
Pffhaha, didn't notice that. I do that a lot.
Emerald141 wrote:In all seriousness, though, I think I may have been a little too libelous when making my introduction there. Eh, sorry.
Don't get me wrong, you raise a valid point. However (and I'm sure this is part of my nature) I think you worded it a bit too bluntly. I'm not trying to incite anything, and it's probably because I'm overly sensitive (not just as in my own feelings, but about others' feelings as well) that I feel that way.

Heck, a good example is this - I'm a bit reluctant to say that because I don't want to annoy you by saying that or anything (I worry about that almost all the time when I say something, that's why about fifty million of my posts have "I'm not trying to be rude" at the start of them). I hope you understand :oops: :wink:
eee226
Rainbow Star

Post by eee226 » Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
He was a good stinker

That's not a nice thing to say.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm

eee226 wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:
He was a good stinker

That's not a nice thing to say.
Ok... I hope he finds everlasting happiness, fluffy rabbits, free burgers and chips, awesome video games etc. in the realm beyond Wonderland.

Happy? :lol:
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed May 09, 2012 7:20 pm

eee226 wrote:That's not a nice thing to say.
Try telling that to Sammy_Bro.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Goodbye. And trust me, I won't be coming back.

Post by Emerald141 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 pm

oh gosh it's another one of these
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Wed May 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Nobody wrote:oh gosh it's another one of these

Sorry, I had to. :lol:
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Mon May 21, 2012 5:23 am

I'd like to talk my point here!

Sammy_bro was quite foolish on quitting the forums. Just because some others don't talk in wonderland topics, he had to quit? What about him and his wonderland experience? Had he forgotten the fun he had in wonderland creating levels, adventures and playing others and lots more?

The wonderland feeling comes only once in a life time. If you lose a little interest in it, you'll never get it back. This forums is one of the most friendly and happy forums I'm in. I'm sure he felt it that way earlier.

If he is not willing to apologize now, he might turnout to lose as much reputation as the other person did. We will all forgive you only if you be the old self - wonderland loving and work respecting

Emerald was completely right in his first GIANT post although there was quite a little ego in the way he spoke. When you get upset, it turns to grief. Grief turns to anger. Further anger turns into outrage. All this must have happened due to one reason. Sammy_bro couldn't get one thing he wanted. That one thing is more attention to wonderland.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 am

Dark Drago wrote:I'd like to talk my point here!
Okay.
Dark Drago wrote:Sammy_bro was quite foolish on quitting the forums. Just because some others don't talk in wonderland topics, he had to quit? What about him and his wonderland experience? Had he forgotten the fun he had in wonderland creating levels, adventures and playing others and lots more?
His reasoning wasn't just that, it was that he didn't feel like he was being respected. A few people (read: everyone in this topic) have already made arguments against his reasoning.

In my opinion, his entire argument falls apart at its very basis - namely the fact that what he's complaining about is exactly what he's been doing anyways (Hanging around in the Off-Topic section, talking about Evil Toaster, breaching part of the rules - he was complaining about Kooky swearing, when he was busy being disrespectful multiple times)
Dark Drago wrote:The wonderland feeling comes only once in a life time. If you lose a little interest in it, you'll never get it back.
I'm going to have to intervene and say that I don't think this isn't true. I lost interest in the Wonderland series sometime just after MoFI's release until rather recently, and I feel the same way now as I used to.
Dark Drago wrote:This forums is one of the most friendly and happy forums I'm in. I'm sure he felt it that way earlier.
I have to agree here. I'm an overly sensitive person - to a ridiculous degree, in fact. I've probably mentioned it before, but whenever I have something on my mind, before saying it I'll usually think, "Would I be offended to hearing this?", and the answer is usually yes. Which means more often than not I don't say it. Good times. :P
Dark Drago wrote:If he is not willing to apologize now, he might turnout to lose as much reputation as the other person did. We will all forgive you only if you be the old self - wonderland loving and work respecting
Honestly, it's been a while, and he didn't even stay for the three days he said he would. I doubt he's coming back, especially after the response he got from this thread.

I'm not sure what other person you're referring to here, to be honest, but in my opinion, if SammyBro won't even acknowledge the points people are making (which he didn't) in response to something he says, I'd rather he not stay.

I don't mean that in a negative way, per se. I'm not saying he should go away and never come back, but being open to others' comments and criticism is one of the only ways to better oneself. If he's not willing to do that, then all that communicates to me is arrogance, and I have very little patience for anyone like that. It isn't anything personal, I swear.
Dark Drago wrote:Emerald was completely right in his first GIANT post although there was quite a little ego in the way he spoke. When you get upset, it turns to grief. Grief turns to anger. Further anger turns into outrage. All this must have happened due to one reason. Sammy_bro couldn't get one thing he wanted. That one thing is more attention to wonderland.
The problem is... Well, there wasn't a problem.

He was complaining about no-one paying any attention to Wonderland, when (in my opinion) it's much the opposite. How to put it...

A larger number of users are active in the forums about the Wonderland games than the Off-Topic section. However, the people active in the Off-Topic section are a bit more talkative.

SammyBro was complaining about a lack of attention to Wonderland, pulling numbers out of thin air such as "only 1/2" and "3/4 [of the users] like Evil Toaster". For that matter, he didn't cite anything to hold his claims up to begin with.

The Wonderland General Discussion has been a bit quieter than usual, yes. This is because, as Emerald pointed out, WA3 had essentially vanished for a while. There wasn't really anything to talk about. If a rumor popped up, there would've been much speculation, I think. The problem is, considering that Midnight Synergy is effectively an indie developer, information getting leaked is far rarer than big-name companies like EA, Valve, Sega, or Nintendo.

Less leaked content is good for them, but leaked content is to speculation what gasoline is to fire.

To be honest, and I don't really like admitting this, but I give SammyBro's argument very, very little credence. As I've already mentioned, his argument was quite hypocritical in multiple aspects, and flat-out incorrect in others.

For instance, like I mentioned before, I tracked through 150 of his posts to see how many were actually outside the Off-Topic section.

Only 12% of them were in other sections (or as we say in English, 18 posts). The rest - all 132 of them - were in the Off-Topic Discussions. Considering people hanging out there all the time was one of his arguments, I don't think I really need to point out where it falls apart.
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Qloof234 wrote:
Dark Drago wrote:The wonderland feeling comes only once in a life time. If you lose a little interest in it, you'll never get it back.
I'm going to have to intervene and say that I don't think this isn't true. I lost interest in the Wonderland series sometime just after MoFI's release until rather recently, and I feel the same way now as I used to.
Dark Drago wrote:Emerald was completely right in his first GIANT post although there was quite a little ego in the way he spoke. When you get upset, it turns to grief. Grief turns to anger. Further anger turns into outrage. All this must have happened due to one reason. Sammy_bro couldn't get one thing he wanted. That one thing is more attention to wonderland.
He was complaining about no-one paying any attention to Wonderland, when (in my opinion) it's much the opposite. How to put it...

A larger number of users are active in the forums about the Wonderland games than the Off-Topic section. However, the people active in the Off-Topic section are a bit more talkative.

SammyBro was complaining about a lack of attention to Wonderland, pulling numbers out of thin air such as "only 1/2" and "3/4 [of the users] like Evil Toaster". For that matter, he didn't cite anything to hold his claims up to begin with.

For instance, like I mentioned before, I tracked through 150 of his posts to see how many were actually outside the Off-Topic section.

Only 12% of them were in other sections (or as we say in English, 18 posts). The rest - all 132 of them - were in the Off-Topic Discussions. Considering people hanging out there all the time was one of his arguments, I don't think I really need to point out where it falls apart.
That feeling I'm talking about is the first time you ever play wonderland and continue playing it. The first time I played MOFi, it was really mysterious and I was too curious waiting for the advs that would await me. But now that I'm familiar with it, I don't get the same feeling.

About this 12%-18 thingy, its ironic.
*one who wants attention in a particular area hasn't contributed much to it himself*
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Lots of Wonderland addicts that have already played the series come here to do more by mostly uploading levels, then at some point discover the off-topic forums and become a Wonderland forum addict instead.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:36 pm

billy bob wrote:Lots of Wonderland addicts that have already played the series come here to do more by mostly uploading levels, then at some point discover the off-topic forums and become a Wonderland forum addict instead.
I agree.

It's a bit annoying that the off-topic forum gets more posts than any other forum (except for puzzle/action levels, but that's pretty much dead now), but I know we can't do anything about it until POTZ or even RTRTW is released.

I think Wonderland's tenth birthday will be nowhere near as exciting as Wonderland's fifth.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon May 21, 2012 5:48 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
billy bob wrote:Lots of Wonderland addicts that have already played the series come here to do more by mostly uploading levels, then at some point discover the off-topic forums and become a Wonderland forum addict instead.
I agree.

It's a bit annoying that the off-topic forum gets more posts than any other forum (except for puzzle/action levels, but that's pretty much dead now), but I know we can't do anything about it until POTZ or even RTRTW is released.

I think Wonderland's tenth birthday will be nowhere near as exciting as Wonderland's fifth.
Wait,what is it RTRTW???? :?
My level list
Woof Woof
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Then Why doesn't MS just delete the off-topics and that's it, And please make this topic die, It's no use to keep posting. :roll:

@kidkid: it's a new wonderland RTW but it might be started after POTZ is released, till now it's called Return to return to wonderland. :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]