Goodbye. And trust me, I won't be coming back.

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm

ab-47 wrote:@kidkid: it's a new wonderland RTW but it might be started after POTZ is released, till now it's called Return to return to wonderland. :)
Wow!
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Mon May 21, 2012 6:05 pm

kidkidaaa1 wrote:
ab-47 wrote:@kidkid: it's a new wonderland RTW but it might be started after POTZ is released, till now it's called Return to return to wonderland. :)
Wow!
Since you don't know about it then take a look at this old update http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18983
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon May 21, 2012 6:44 pm

ab-47 wrote:
kidkidaaa1 wrote:
Wow!
Since you don't know about it then take a look at this old update http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18983
Thanks for the link! :D
My level list
Woof Woof
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
billy bob wrote:Lots of Wonderland addicts that have already played the series come here to do more by mostly uploading levels, then at some point discover the off-topic forums and become a Wonderland forum addict instead.
I agree.

It's a bit annoying that the off-topic forum gets more posts than any other forum (except for puzzle/action levels, but that's pretty much dead now), but I know we can't do anything about it until POTZ or even RTRTW is released.

I think Wonderland's tenth birthday will be nowhere near as exciting as Wonderland's fifth.
I definitely agree. Part of that is because I still have to moderate the Off-Topic section, so I have to read just about every single topic that's made or been posted in. I can deal with it, but reading topics like WeFight that have... basically the highest post density in the world (... okay, maybe not) is a bit tedious. I can cope, don't worry.
ab-47 wrote:Then Why doesn't MS just delete the off-topics and that's it, And please make this topic die, It's no use to keep posting. :roll:
Well, uh, first off, what's the point in asking a question then saying "don't post here anymore"? :P

To answer your question, I've already gone over this. For starters, at one point the Off-Topic section was removed, but that didn't work out. Second off, if you remove the Off-Topic areas, I think it's a safe guess to say that people will either leave or start making irrelevant topics in the wrong sections.

To make a comparison (and this is one I made before), if you organize a group meetup for fans of a series (be it of games, a TV show, movies, or whatever), then there will be a common thread of interest between people. However, even then, people aren't going to be talking about that series exclusively. If you tell people they have to talk about said series exclusively, then you're going to find that either A) people aren't going to be saying much or B) very few people will actually show up.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

Qloof234 wrote:
ab-47 wrote:Then Why doesn't MS just delete the off-topics and that's it, And please make this topic die, It's no use to keep posting. :roll:
Well, uh, first off, what's the point in asking a question then saying "don't post here anymore"? :P

To answer your question, I've already gone over this. For starters, at one point the Off-Topic section was removed, but that didn't work out. Second off, if you remove the Off-Topic areas, I think it's a safe guess to say that people will either leave or start making irrelevant topics in the wrong sections.

To make a comparison (and this is one I made before), if you organize a group meetup for fans of a series (be it of games, a TV show, movies, or whatever), then there will be a common thread of interest between people. However, even then, people aren't going to be talking about that series exclusively. If you tell people they have to talk about said series exclusively, then you're going to find that either A) people aren't going to be saying much or B) very few people will actually show up.

Sorry, I should have split the post into two parts until my question is answered and then I would have thought on telling everyone to leave this topic. :roll:
LEVEL LIS1
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Tue May 22, 2012 8:23 am

I'd expect RTRTW to have more models than ever
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 am

Emerald141 wrote:
Dark Drago wrote:Emerald was completely right in his first GIANT post although there was quite a little ego in the way he spoke.
I think you could have worded that a little less offensively.

Sidenote: you may like to know that I recently resent my mod application to MS, so you might have a little more help with that soon.
Whoops! Sorry emerald, really sorry...:cry:
And I realise I was wrong about wonderland...
SORRY ALL FOR BEING SUCH A MESS
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 am

After reading the posts and reviewing them all over again, I think it would be good enough for each and every user in this forum to play at least one RTW or WAE level each week, or make an adventure or two would be good, don't hide your talents or arts from people, no one will offend another if he/she just tried to make a level, people do not know that they might be very talented at the end if she/he tried. I'm writing this in general . :)
LEVEL LIS1
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Can we stop chatting on this topic and make a new one about the off-topic discussion forum? Boywhoflies has gone and I don't think he's coming back.
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Can we stop chatting on this topic and make a new one about the off-topic discussion forum? Boywhoflies has gone and I don't think he's coming back.
why?
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed May 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Don't you mean Sammy_Bro?
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed May 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Future Boywhoflies wrote:I'M BACK!
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Wait,did BWF leaved the forum??! :shock:
WHERE,WHAT,HOW,WHEN,AND WHAT??!
*last who know*
My level list
Woof Woof
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:22 pm

He didn't leave. I talked with him recently. Just because someone doesn't post for a little while doesn't mean they will never be back. :?
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Wed May 23, 2012 8:28 pm

I've been here everyday. I just haven't had anything to say. :P
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed May 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I personally was joking.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Uh,PHEW!
but:
yot yot5 wrote:Boywhoflies has gone and I don't think he's coming back.
:roll:
Why he did said that???
My level list
Woof Woof
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu May 24, 2012 2:06 am

Probably a typo and he meant to say Sammy_Bro.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936